Let MEARS help you manage your engineering change process.
To provide a cost effective, collaborative, concurrent, and real-time web-based solution to facilitate configuration and engineering change management, in order to help ensure operational readiness and optimized stock availability for the Department of Defense Warfighters, Homeland Security and other government agencies.
Products of the highest quality that deliver best in class value and performance Customer Service that is courteous, responsive and dependable People who are professional, dedicated to exceeding expectations and always appreciative of our customers' business
DOD and Federal Registrations:
Find MEARS on the Air Force Portal, Army Portfolio Management Solution (APMS), Department of Navy (DON) Application Database Management System (DADMS) and Federal Information Security Management Agency (FISMA).
MEARS cares about the user experience of each and every user therefore we have taken measures to ensure a consistent experience across our websites.
- We have taken the time to make sure each page on MEARS.Army.mil is able to be viewed and read by a screen reader through image tags and alternate text.
- MEARS.Army.mil has been designed to use Franklin Gothic fonts for ease of reading.
- MEARS.Army.mil is reactive to font size changes within your browser for ease of reading. In the future we look forward to expanding more customization options to you. We realize that one size doesn't fit all and our goal is to ensure that every person, every browser, every device, and every Internet connection maintains a rewarding user experience.
In the future we look forward to expanding more customization options to you. We realize that one size doesn't fit all and our goal is to ensure that every person, every browser, every device, and every Internet connection maintains a rewarding user experience.
Privacy and Security Notice
- This product is provided as a public service by the MEARS Program Office. This product is intended for use by the public for viewing and retrieving information only.
- Information presented on the MEARS Web Site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to MEARS.
- Cookie Disclaimer - The MEARS Website does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). The MEARS Website uses session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to make the site easier to use. The Department of Defense DOES NOT keep a database of information obtained from these cookies. You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but it may take you longer to fill out the same information repeatedly and clicking on the banners will not take you to the correct link. Refer to the help information in your browser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.
You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but it may take you longer to fill out the same information repeatedly and clicking on the banners will not take you to the correct link. Refer to the help information in your browser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.